 General / 1452
  Kudos

Since the year is almost over, and I am pretty much done with auctions for the year, I thought I'd take the time to list all the wonderful people I bought sets from this year. We see enough 'warning' posts that I thought it might be nice to do the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Kudos

Dittos, and I'd like to add thanks to the following auctioneers: Gary Williams Martin Doyle Matt Chiles Sean Nealon Pat Tinney And special thanks to Kellie Gallagher, who's set arrived in _better_ than advertised condition! -John Van Beaker wrote in (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)