 General / 1451
1450  |  1452
Subject:
Help me finish 6970!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 05:49:04 GMT

I have recently acquired a very good condition 6970, the Beta-1 Command
Base from 1980/81.  The only thing it is missing is the decal of the
Classic Space logo for the flag.  I'd love to remedy this, but I
recognize that it might be difficult.

Did anything ever come of the effort to produce new stickers from scans?
Does anyone have an original, or would be willing to trade a flag with
the sticker for mine without?  I'd obviously offer a reasonable price
for the trouble.

As a side note, what a very odd piece this flag is ... it almost doesn't
look like Lego ... was it ever in any other set?  I don't recognize it

Thanks in advance,

Jim

/ _ _ / _ _                                  Time is the best teacher;
()(-(//((-/                    Unfortunately it kills all its students.
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============