 General / 14507
  RE: Mindblowing animation

That was very, very cool. I have a ton of space free on my webserver. Anyone mind if I trim off the commercial at the beginning and host it on www.marsrobot.com? Rich Thompson (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mindblowing animation

(...) I suspect the authors might... James (URL) it just me, or did the voice-over in the commercial sound like a typical anime voice?) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  RE: Mindblowing animation

Oops! Damn copyrights. You are of course, correct. About 1/4 of the movie is that silly commercial at the beginning though.... Rich Thompson (URL) Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of James Brown (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mindblowing animation

(...) Whoa! I thought so, too! When it first started playing, I thought "Wait! That can't be Danish, its a Japanese voice actor!" :) Jeff (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)