 General / 14380
    Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship —Patrick Justison
   Ouch! I bruised my jaw on my desk! What a wonderful microfig scale ship! I must link to this site. Pat J I'm putting the finishing touches on a ship that has a similar overall design. I'll post soon. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: Extraordinary style + details in a spaceship —Mladen Pejic
   "I wonder if he'll accept cash or check?" Man! those have got to be some of the best models I have seen. I swear, that Loader Mech has got to be the best mech models I have ever seen and the spaceships, especially that micro-fig dropship with the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.modelteam)