 General / 14378
    Re: Help Me...... —Shiri Dori
   (...) What's stopping me from flying there is: a. I'm in school. b. It costs a lot. c. I'm going anyway in the summer so I'm trying to be patient about it - though sometimes it seems to far away. The shipping is also a problem for two reasons: I've (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Help Me...... —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) could send you some of your more wanted pieces or something? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)