 General / 14356
  Mickey Mouse Sets

Recently on a radio show there was a discussinon about Lego. Apparently they are in the process of making Mickey Mouse Lego but I do not know what theme it will be under probably duplo or a basic set. David (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mickey Mouse Sets

(...) -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Mickey Mouse Sets

David Williams <dwill_au@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fp8qzx.CxI@lugnet.com... (...) they (...) theme it (...) are pretty Mickey Mouse. :-) Mike (24 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mickey Mouse Sets

(...) A list of the sets (no pictures) appears at www.brickset.com. I saw the sets when those 2000 retailers catalouge pictures were posted for a short while. (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)