 General / 14309
14308  |  14310
Subject:
"Liftoff!" animation web site moved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 08:59:46 GMT

Thanks everyone for your interest in "Liftoff!", the stop-motion film I uploaded
on Friday.  Today, Sunday, I received an e-mail from Earthlink stating that I
have exceeded my monthly free traffic quota and that I would be severly punished
by having to pay some outrageously high bill.

I've moved the site over to:

http://www.geocities.com/lightdog_films/

(check in "animation" under "Liftoff!")

While this GeoCities site is supposedly free, they have these pop-up windows
come up on every page that you load up.  I hope this is not too much of a
bother.

Thanks for your patience while I figure out what to do with Earthlink.

Marc