 General / 14260
    Re: Pixelego Viewer available —Shaun Sullivan
    Eric, I love it! It produced some great images for me, especially if I limited the colors to blacks, whites, and grays. Does the program have some color functionality that I'm missing? Even the "Party Girl" picture on the main page seems to only (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Pixelego Viewer available —Eric Harshbarger
    (...) hmm... yes... you're missing something. The 'Party girl' example definitely does take advantage for red bricks (as well as other colors). don't know what it could be. eric (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)