 General / 14253
  Are these instructions okay?

In answer to a request made recently, I created some building instructions of the SR-60. (URL) basically just reverse-engineered the model, laying the pieces on the white card in the corner and shooting a picture. The problem is, the pieces in the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Are these instructions okay?

(...) i think you did a great job with the instructions (good photography, neat grid background). by the way, quite a cool model!! ..joseph g (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Are these instructions okay?

(...) Thanks. I still think it'd look better (and take up less bandwidth) in Ldraw. I think I'll break down and download it tonight. BTW, that green background is actually a rubber cutting mat! :] It's the only thing I have that contrasts well with (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)