 General / 14243
    Is there anyone who has a cd of instructions...? —Robert M. Dye
   I know this is probably illegal, but... Does anyone out theer have a cd of scans of LEGO instructions? Do you have a way of copying it? I would like to get such a cd, and don't really want to spend quite that much bandwidth on the dls, especially if (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)