 General / 14192
Re: Job at Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:17:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Dee writes:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:46:59 GMT, Daniel Moquin uttered the following
profundities...
The following was in my local sunday paper (The Hartford Courant);

Senior Graphic Designer

The Global Graphics Services department is seeking a talented Sr. Graphic
Designer to manage design projects from initial concepts through production
of  print-ready files.  Design work will be concentrated on LEGO Direct
Shop at Home catalogs for the US and Canadian markets but also includes
support materials for the LEGO Company domestically and globally.

(It goes on to explain requirements and a couple of other things - I can
scan the ad and if someone would like to post it on the net I'll email it
to them)

Dan M.

what does the m/f/d/v after the equal opportunity employer mean?

At a guess, male/female/disabled/... umm...??

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/