 General / 14189
  looking for Mickey Mouse sculpture pic

I am looking for the web page that has a picture of an all lego Mickey Mouse sculpture. He is dresses as the Sorcerer's Apprentice. I saw this a few weeks back on a personal site, but I have no idea how I got ther. If anyone has seen this pic/page (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: looking for Mickey Mouse sculpture pic

I've seen it too, but don't remember (not even with assistance from AltaVista, surprisingly) where it is. But, as a Certified Disneyholic[tm], I can tell you that Mickey's colours are fairly simple: black, white, red, yellow. Well, for a "classic" (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: looking for Mickey Mouse sculpture pic

(...) are even close to flesh colored?? That's all I really wanted to know. Thanks for your help! -Ben =) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)