 General / 14168
Re: Geocities 403 Error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Duane Hess writes:
Is anyone else getting a 403 Forbidden error from Geocities? I've been getting
one all morning and am not sure if it's me, or Geocities. It seems to extend
through all of their "neighborhoods".

Well its not just you.  I am having the same problem with each Geocities site I
have tried so far.

Eric

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/