 General / 14124
Re: 6520 in the snow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 23:00:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main writes:
Last weekend we had quite a bit of snow where I live (Boone, NC).  I had just
gotten the 6520 Mobile Outpost a couple of weeks ago...so I took some pictures
of the set in its natural setting.  If you would like to have a look, check
out:

http://members.xoom.com/brickenplate/arctic.html

That's exactly what I did today. Put them all out (Base Polar, etc.) in the
snow.
It didn't take long with our blizard conditions (I'm in the Nation's Capital
area) to start to see many of the pieces getting buried in the onslaught of
snow. Within a half an hour, one parka clad mini-fig was up to his snow-
glasses in snow.

I took pictures too.

Rich
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

*****
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus)... (No, I don't work for TLC, but I want
to...)
Card carrying LUGNET MEMBER: #70
Visit http://www.wamalug.org &
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
...(the wait is over...)
..."The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." ...
*****