 General / 1408
    Miscellaneous pics —Eric Brok
   Added some amusing pics to the misc section of LEGO on my mind. Shows some interesting uses of Belville stuff, among other things. (URL) 'bits and pieces' from menu Eric Brok Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (26 years ago, 14-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Miscellaneous pics —Steve Anderson
    Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) I love the girl on the bike - of course, girls don't like bikes, they like horses and ballet and kittens (and getting broken legs >=) ) Any chance of a photo of your corresponding drag queen? =) Steve ---...--- (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)