 General / 14040
    What kind of paint on Lego? —Scott W. Runyan
   Anyone have any experience in this field? I'm looking for the best option for lettering. Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on! ScottR swrunyan@uswest.net (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What kind of paint on Lego? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) I just bought some Testors enamel paint for some detailing--I'm going to Brasso off some "Sam Sinister" torsos and make more naval officers. However, I understand that water acrylic works OK too. best Lindsay (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What kind of paint on Lego? —Adam Mckay
     (...) I have found when i made mistakes with water acrylic on non-lego models it can be removed after drying by washing with hot water. This may be useful if you are not an exterienced painter. I personally would not paint lego, but this is a purely (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What kind of paint on Lego? —Scott W. Runyan
   Mr L F Braun wrote in message (...) However, (...) I'm not to fond of the water acrylics, I was thinking along the lines of enamel as I want this to be permanent. Thanks Lindsay. Lego is not a toy, it's a way of life. Build on! (24 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)