 General / 13961
  Re: Cowboy hat - not a Town Jr. thing!

(...) Hmmm... well, I know a few people here in Ann Arbor, they do wear cowboy hats, and a lot of people wear sunglasses. Anyway, I have no problem with the cowboy hats. Scott S. (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

  Re: Cowboy hat - not a Town Jr. thing!

I thoguht that everyone hated them and that they thought it was a Town Jr thing, because in many of the "If I lived in a lego town..." listed things like "I´d wear sunglasses, never sleep or eat, and wear helmets or cowboy hats". that´s how I got (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town)