 General / 13952
Re: City Tour on www.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 13:58:41 GMT

The best part of the tour is if you click the crane in the construction
scene, it knocks the contruction worker off the tower.

Not that I condone violence...  ;)

Bryan

Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message
Has anyone else tried out the new city tour pages on Lego's official site? • The
animations at the construction site work great for me, but when I advance • to
the next area, I still have the animations for the construction site (so, • for
instance, I get a dump truck driving up an invisible ramp on the fire • engine
area) and no animations for the featured model.  Has anyone had sucess • viewing
this tour appropriately?

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu