 General / 13937
  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

Eric, I can only echo the sentiments of the masses and say..."WOW!" Well, OK...maybe I can add a pointer too. You said that you wished to use lego chains for the weights but had to use monofilament because the chains weren't up to the job. Why not (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: LEGO grandfather clock

Too much trouble to thread monofilament thru the chain... if I'm gonna use a non-lego element (the filament)... I'll use it as simply as possible (w/o the chain). Plus the thread chain would not mesh well with the gears. eric (...) ---...--- Eric (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)