 General / 13890
  Re: MGLM competition and website update

Are there any specific guidelines? What scale? (minifig, technic, nano, etc.) Maybe I just need structure in my life, but I need more rules to work with. I want to enter, but I have no idea on what level to start... (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MGLM competition and website update

Go to the general competition section, there are more rules and guidelines there than you could ask for. The specific section on the competition subject doesn't talk about the rules because the rules will be all inclusive for each competition. -- (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)