 General / 13872
  Re: MGLM competition and website update

I would like to see a show of hands for all those who plan on entering the contest this month or in future months. It will be important for David to get an idea of how many people are participating and what kind of models they plan on entering. Also (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MGLM competition and website update

I'd enter one if there was a train competition... but I'd hate to show the rest of you up. (I'm KIDDING...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)