 General / 13844
    Helicopter #1607 —David Lubowe
   I am trying to find large quantities of set #1607; a small helicopter. Numerous calls to Lego indicate the set is discontinued and the roter piece has been discontinued. Anyone know where to pickup a few hundred sets? Dave (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Helicopter #1607 —Mark Herzberg
   (...) has (...) Check KB Toys. I just bought one there last month. (Sorry, mine is not for sale, I like that piece too. I think I might have an extra though, I'll search). (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Helicopter #1607 —Tom Stangl
   If you guys let me know what the part # is for the rotor piece, I'll see if I have any. I need the part # to look it up on the Lugnet LDraw references. Since neither Pause nor Brickset show a pic for the set, I'd need to know what special pieces you (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)