 General / 13731
  silly question

I've never seen any of the bigger Wild West sets in real life. I was looking at a picture of Legoredo today, trying to figure out what colour the roof plates are on the towers. They don't look red. But they look too dark for orange. What are they? (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: silly question

Really! Thanks. -- Paul Davidson Carlo Ottolina <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:FoGIL7.CC7@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: silly question

"Paul Davidson" <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message news:FoGI3r.B5n@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) dark (...) Red. (I have it). -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)