 General / 13721
Re: Some of the "illegal" scans not too illegal anymore...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 08:41:45 GMT

Note that the "new" white kittens have painted eyes too, so technically there
are TWO white kittens now, plain and painted.

"Tobias Möller" wrote:

Wow! A painted cat! Awesome!

--Tobias

Tom Stangl wrote:
http://www.lego.com/catalog/images/set384x288us005903.jpg

Woohoo!  BLUE town rims in a tiny, cheap set!  (Prev only available in ONE
Insectoids set, ICK).

Tom Stangl wrote:

I'm finding some of the 2000 set pics up on www.lego.com right now...

For instance - http://www.lego.com/catalog/images/set384x288us005823.jpg

Notice the LIGHT BLUE 4x8 plate, LIGHT BLUE 2x3 cupboard, and TABBY cat!
And a CHROME mug! (Beer!)

Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/
***DSM Visual FAQ home