 General / 13698
    Re: An incredible site! —David Simmons
   Indeed, Mr. Hopkins' creation is fantastic. He a member of our local user group, BAYLUG. What's really cool is to see this fort up close and marvel at the detail that photographs cannot depict. Way to go Michael! Dave (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: An incredible site! —Larry Pieniazek
   I just wish he didn't use Javascript (or imagemaps, not sure what is causing the problem for me) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)