 General / 13668
Re: An incredible site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 03:54:13 GMT

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Theater/3217/Lego/Lego.html

I accidently went there the other day (due to a lego banner on the
lugnet.com/cool/ site... see - they work;)  I spent most of my time reading
about picture taking
techniques, and would recommend to anyone else that is going to past scans
online to do the same - just to see what is out there.

-- pn

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/new/