 General / 13633
  Re: Parsing Pause database

(...) I wrote such a script. However, it is really ugly: it's mostly Tcl but it calls perl to do the DB query. It should be all perl (it would be much easier/shorter/quicker) but it grew out of something else I was playing with in Tcl. Steve (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Parsing Pause database

(...) I don't care how ugly it is as long as it works and its not to hard to use...where can I get it? --Bram (25 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)