 General / 13571
    Re: looking for yellow half arch 1x5x4 —Heather Patey
   (...) yellow. (...) Hi Ben, According to Margo's castle/pirate inventories, the yellow half-arches appeared in the following, 2 in each: (3 URLs) All large and/or expensive sets unfortunately! I haven't seen them in non-castle/pirate sets, but I may (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: looking for yellow half arch 1x5x4 —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) Thanks for the info. Set #6276 is a great looking set which I don't have. I was never into Pirates very much, and this came out in 1989 which was the year I started my dark ages and sold all my LEGO when I went off to college. I need these for (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)