 General / 13469
Re: Mini Fig World Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:38:42 GMT

On Sat, 8 Jan 2000, Sean & Alicia (<38778631.5A342351@sympatico.ca>)
wrote at 18:47:13

Hello all finally after changing ISP and getting everything set the
World Travelers have a new home on the internet.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/alicia.mcinnis/

Colin and Wanda are presently in Cheshire England soon to begin there
travelers across the ocean in the United States

Please have a look and tell me what you think.

Sean

And I've finally got round to putting some more pictures up.

- See Colin and Wanda skiing

- Follow them on their tour of Chester

- Marvel as Wanda takes control of a Metroliner.

These pictures and more can be viewed via Colin and Wanda's site,
address above, or directly at:

http://www.you-rang.demon.co.uk/colandwanda/arrive.htm
--
Tony Priestman