 General / 13446
Re: New 2000 Sets Sucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:34:18 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rogelio Garingo writes:
Finally, 2000 sets is now here in Hawaii at TRU.  I am totally disapointed.  I
really hate those Juniorized version of Lego set.  I was really anxious to buy
set 6600 Highway Construction but when i saw it, i was totally devasted. I
hate those construction trucks. They look like mini Tonka.  However, i really
like that set 8001 Battle Droid so i bought that instead. I haven't seen the
8002 Destroyer Droid yet but i will going to get that for sure.

Yeah, I have to agree with you. The elevated highways were a great idea, but
like most of the recent offerings, poorly executed. I hope TLC returns to
making more complex sets in the future.

Jim