 General / 13406
  Re: NFPA article

(...) Yes. Working in a firm that actually engineers fire protection systems, the building code has specific requirements on various materials, from plastic to chemicals to oil, and everything in between. We work primarily on laboratories (AEI is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: NFPA article

(...) <snipped> (...) Fort Saskatchewan, AB, CA. More plant, less office. :) James (URL) FUP to .people> (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: NFPA article

(...) Ah, I see. Dow in Midland is huge, I drove by there on a way to a funeral, and they own just tons of land there. Interesting! Scott S. (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: NFPA article

(...) Ditto here. Fort Sask is an industrial town, and there's 3 huge plants (>4 sq. miles), and a smattering of smaller ones. Midland has some plant, IIRC, but is mainly office, while FS has at least 1 of each of Dow's various operations, with (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)