 General / 1338
  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) I am against having Rec.Toys.Lego on the Lugnet server, but you decide to do this, could you make the messages expire after three weeks? This would give most of us a chance to recover from a computer crash, where it might take a little time to (...) (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) I'm against having it here too, but I'd prefer the messages NEVER expire. (26 years ago, 11-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)