 General / 13363
13362  |  13364
Subject:
Set 1698 not in database?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 05:29:13 GMT

I came across a small 1991 basic 3+ set today numbered 1698 which is
neither in Pause or on Huw's site. It has english and french writing on
the box and looks like a Canada-specific set. 24 pcs, all basic bricks
except for eye and smile bricks and a 2x4x5 window and 2x4x5 door.
Anyone seen this before? I will take a pic next time I am doing pics and
email it to Todd.

Kevin
--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com