 General / 13269
  Re: Help Me......

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Paul Davidson (<FnyMB9.LsC@lugnet.com>) wrote at 09:57:38 (...) Always a good starting point. But don't try to run before you can walk. Just start with a simple idea, and develop it. It's a bit like decorating a house. You don't (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Help Me......

Good advice on how to get inspiration. I'd also offer that you should try some exercises to stretch your thinking. One good one I like is to grab a random handful of parts (not too many, not all the same, not ones you picked out, just random) and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)