 General / 13259
  Re: Swearing?

Great post, Laura. Wasted, no doubt, on the target audience, unfortunately. I would be willing to bet that in my entire writing here on Lugnet, I've never once (I could be wrong, though) used a word that would be considered a swear word. Yet who (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Swearing?

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000, Larry Pieniazek (<38758096.3A4DEA40@...ager.net>) wrote at 05:58:46 (...) If somewhat tautological :-) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)