 General / 13243
  Posting problems with Microsoft Outlook Express

I used to have a problem posting from MS-Outlook Newsreader and also with Outlook Express. It worked on my home computer, but failed when I used my laptop to post. Bizarre, but apparently, I was not the only one with this problem. I found out how to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Posting problems with Microsoft Outlook Express

(...) It was probably trying to post an HTML version of the message as a binary, or something silly like that. (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)