 General / 13199
  Re: I Felt Insulted!

(...) Desecration of the Lego logo is probably against the Fair Play statement, huh. :) (...) Psh. He just doesn't know. The most important thing is: I hope you're using NQC (or LegOS or at least RoboLab) in your class! (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I Felt Insulted!

(...) No, we're currently using that RCX code stuff. What the heck does RCX stand for anyways? Maybe I'll switch over to NQC... Bryan (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)