 General / 13198
13197  |  13199
Subject:
I Felt Insulted!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 02:52:58 GMT

Today was the first class of a course that used the Lego RIS.  And my teacher
made two comments that insulted me greatly (you guys will feel the same!):

1)
Each group has their own kit.  Each kit is labelled with A, B, etc.
corresponding to each group.  My teacher said "I labelled your boxes on the
red tag."  The red tag he was casually referring to was none other than the
Lego logo!

2)
He mentioned how his kids sometimes ask him to help join two parts together.
Whenever he helps, he claims that he causes more pieces to become separated
instead.  His conclusion: "I guess adults shouldn't play with Lego..."

Please tell me I'm not over-reacting!  :)

Bryan