 General / 13181
Re: parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 22:56:58 GMT

No it is call the central precinct and is model #6398 it was discontinued
about two years ago

In lugnet.general, Paul Davidson writes:
No idea ... but is that the police station with the green-tinted windows?
It's still available around here.

--

Paul Davidson

JoAnn Fox Weingarten <JFW885@AOL.COM> wrote in message
We are trying to rebuild the old police station circa 1996 I need black
windows frames to remake, I need 2 jail windows, I need the 1X4X6 black
windows-8 of them and 1 of the slope black frames windows that was at the • top.
I have looked on some of the cites that sell parts and cannot find them
anybody have a suggestion.