 General / 13159
13158  |  13160
Subject:
Greenberg Shows Newsletter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 14:08:27 GMT

The new issue of "Train of Thought" which is the newsletter for Greenberg's
Great Train and Collectible Toy Shows (1) arrived at my mailbox yesterday.
They had a small blurb about LEGO showing that there may be interest in
promoting the selling of LEGO products by dealers at their shows.  This
could be a wonderful opportunity for TLC to get increase their train
sales.

-Chris

The full text of the article appears below:
[
Looking for LEGO Products

We had a wonderful LEGO train layout at
the Norcross show in October.  Another
group will display at the February Upper
Marlboro show.  If you sell any of the LEGO
products used to build this type of layout,
please let us know.  We would like to promote
the products in our marketplace.  As always,
let us know about the products you sell so we can
feature them in our advertising and on our website.
]

(1)  http://www.greenbergsshows.com/