 General / 13127
Re: 6327 Turbo Champs Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:18:42 GMT

Maggie Cambron <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote ...
In our copies of 6327 they are not stickers, but two separate printed
pieces.

Rob Doucette <rob.doucette@worldnet.att.net> wrote ...
1. Does the winner's stand (white 2x2 and 2x6 bricks) in 6327 Turbo • Champs
show up in any other sets?

It looks like as the same one in 6337, and if it is so, they are • stickers.

Selçuk

What I would prefer are at least two sets of the printed pieces from 6327.
Second best would be a few sticker sheets from 6337.  Thanks for the info,
folks.

Anyone know where 6327s are discounted?

-Rob Doucette.