 General / 13102
    "Town Junior" an official product category? —Todd Lehman
   Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! (URL) couldda sworn that a few months ago, the label "Town Junior" was shown there being applied only to the DUPLO town sets (as in, li'l kids' versions of the big kids' town toys) and not to any of the SYSTEM sets. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: "Town Junior" an official product category? —Tim Courtney
     (...) Definitely something worth writing home about. That does appear very curious that they would use that term. More than curious, hilarious in fact. I wonder if they did get the name from watching RTL/Lugnet and seeing our distaste for the new (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

         Re: "Town Junior" an official product category? —Jonathan Wilson
      (...) There is always buy/sell/trade. Someone there will sell you a sutable police car at a sutable price. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: "Town Junior" an official product category? —Susan Hoover
   (...) I saw that a couple of weeks ago when I was hunting around for the 2000 set pics that were supposed to be hidden on the site. Since I was "away" from Lugnet/RTL when the term came about, when I first saw it I thought y'all had made it up. Then (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: "Town Junior" an official product category? —Mark Herzberg
   (...) This has been there for a while actually. I remember seeing it at least a year ago applied to the SYSTEM theme. (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)