 General / 13078
  Re: Lego on CNN Headline News!

(...) COOL! Maybe they'll rerun it again a few times tonight -- what part of the hour was it when you saw it? --Todd p.s. It's neither Mitchell nor Michael -- he spells it Mitchel with one 'l'. (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego on CNN Headline News!

(...) I posted *right* after I saw it, so... (checking my post's time-stamp) I saw it at the end of the hour (like, the last five minutes or so). (...) My bad. They must've gotten it right, and I screwed up. As you might've guessed, I don't pay (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)