 General / 13039
  Re: Conversation at TRU overheard

(...) My son built the 8448 he got for his 10th Bday in a day and a half. Now he can't be pried away from the Mindstorms we..., er Santa got him for Christmas. Just thought I'd chime in as it seemed like bragging about your kid time:-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Conversation at TRU overheard

Well, I'd brag about my kid, but *I* am my kid... ;-) I can't wait to get my 3rd 8448 from TRU, so I can build the Racer - the main car and the Hot Rod are STAYING built (and the main model is getting RISed), and the Racer probably will too. I'll (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)