 General / 1301
  Re: Lego Design Contest?

(...) That probably leaves out a lot of the kids...no? I know it leaves me out, pretty much. True, I can get LDRAW to run on my Mac, in emulation of a PC, but it is slow as cold molasses. Really, I think keeping it as low-tech as possible would be (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

(...) Or you could make it all virtual - use LDraw or BlockCAD or Leocad. (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Design Contest?

Blowing my own horn here... BlockCAD is sooo easy to use, that even MY kids can build with it :-) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) M. Dye skrev i meddelandet <3664C248.5AA7@writeme.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)