 General / 1298
  Re: why the 1999 catalog images have moved

Todd and group, I need your help. Are my posts showing up on your newsreader or only mine? I have posted numerous times to RTL lately, they show up in my reader but not on dejanews. I posted the following note on 12/8/98 at 10:30pm with no (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) You cannot see the messages posted to Lugnet in anywhere except from Lugnet itself. Lugnet is a privately owned disscussion group, and not connected to usenet in anyway. The only technical similarity is they (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)