 General / 12955
Re: Not Craig-0 Lego, but still not bad...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 20:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Karl Martinson writes:
In lugnet.general, Julie Krenz writes:
Passing along an observation (1)

Julie

(1)I wasn't sure where to post this .auction? .theory?, but observations are
fine for .general, so I posted it here.

It's not bad, but look at some of his other auctions, those aren't customs, i
mean take a look at ki-adi mundi, how hard is it to make that, and someone is
BIDDING ON IT!!! And can someone please explain to me how:
a normal town girl head,
an entire black body,
a luke lightsaber,
a red hairpiece;
can come a whopping $20.50??? It does resemble Mara Jade,but why not make you
own. It would probably be way cheaper, and you'd get some extra pieces.
Someone please explain why some people are so lazy.

Karl martinson

  some people aren't that lazy; they're just not that creative... it's a bit
sadder than being lazy!

  later ~ craig~