 General / 1294
  What set was this in?

(URL) piece (Thanks Jim Hughe's for the pic). Note that it says it was available in yellow in 98. What set?!? I need 2 in yellow to fully finish a project, and I'm to the point that I'll buy the set for these 2 pieces (For Technic, I can afford it, (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What set was this in?

They are used for triggers in the set 8257 Cyber Strikers. (URL) Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message 366EFB54.C1D4C937@ne...ape.com... (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What set was this in?

OK, um, has anyone got one they want to part out? Might as well JUST get the 2 pieces I need, rather than buying a set ;-) I'll buy it if I have to, but I don't need most of the pieces in that set, especially at $50. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)