 General / 12852
    New wallpapers--Mine truck and Pentapterigoid Star Fighter —Bram Lambrecht
   I've added two more pics to my "wallpaper" page: (URL) first is the mine truck I brought to MindFest. The second is a hangar scene I created for my Pentapterigoid Star Fighter, including a "cradle"[1] for holding the fighter and a raising and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray)