 General / 12842
12841  |  12843
Subject:
Set Inventories
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 22:31:56 GMT

   In the past, getting set inventories for brand new sets has been a
hassle, because not many seem to like doing it.  However, I am going to do
it, unless someone already has.  If you have the set inventories for any of
the new Castle sets, PLMK so I don't waste my time.  Thanks again.

--
   Have fun!
   John

"Censorship is yet another tool in the dumbing-down of America
by a power structure that relies on a populace too lazy or ignorant
to think independently." -Vanessa McGrady